ADDITIONAL TRAINING TOOLS!
(A Complete "Done for You" Training Toolkit!)
In addition to the 4 main learning modules that are featured in the Eco-Intelligent Eating Advocate Training, I’ve also included the following learning tools (in multi-media formats), for your enjoyment.
My Eco-Intelligent Eating Self-Inner-View Podcast Series
This 5 hour conversation highlights:
Why I created the Eco-Intelligent Eating Model.
Why health experts say the USDA Eating Model is flawed and misleading.
The reailties about organic farming, and why to support the organic movement.
Which organic foods to buy, and which to avoid.
Health benefits of the 12 food groups featured in my eating model.
Meal-making inspiration for the whole family!
And, personal stories and health tips from my journey as a self-healer, nutrition educator, eco-lifestyle mentor, and mom.
My Eco-Intelligent Farming & Eating Model Poster Series
This includes 6 colorful posters that illustrate for you, the difference between eco-negligent farming and eating — which creates personal, social, and environmental health problems, and eco-intelligent farming and eating — which restores life, which fosters personal, social and environmental restoration.
My 'Candia's Kitchen' Video Series
I'll show you how to make 50 of my favorite cookbook recipes, and share valuable health tips, that’ll make you eager to prepare them! Whether you make a simple and delicious nut milk, or smoothie, or a intriguing entree highlighting ancient grains, you can't help but savor fresh and hearty home-cooked meals. Seriously! Just thinking about the rainbow of colors and yummy meal flavors, makes me hungry!
My Bonus Booklet: Eating the Eco-Enlightened Way!
This 3-Part booklet is a fun self-inner-view in which I deep dish about the health challenges that inspired the creation of my three whole foods cookbooks and my eco-gourmet recipes. Choosing the path of eco-enlightened eating, you'll discover, creates aliveness in our bodies! The organic plants and animals we eat, help us to heal fatigue, regulate our weight, boost our moods, clear brain fog, nourish the skin, ease aches and pains, and so much more!
70 Tabletop TUTORS™ Info-Graphics, PLUS Quizzes!
Learning Categories Include:
* Farming Sustainably (Organic, non GMO farming, permaculture, composting, and bee saving)
* 12 Eco Food Groups (Explores the foods ithat are featured n the Eco Intelligent Eating Model)
* Culinary Inspiration (Eco-Friendly Cooking)
Why & How to Create a Sacred Kitchen (Culinary empowerment)
* Explore Custom Diets (Paleo, Vegetarian, etc.)
* Avoid Diet Stressors (Wheat, dairy, sugar, fake sweeteners, excito-toxins, and anti-nutrients, etc.)
NOTE: These colorful, text-rich graphics(which double as placements), make learning and teaching "easy as pie." The quizzes give you (and learners) a meaningful way to personalize what you learn.
Community Contribution Bonus:
* Organic Fact Sheets (Info-Hand-Outs) Summarize the realities and myths surrounding organic food production and organic food nutrition.
* Green Colleges Directory (Learn about colleges that are growing green and serving sustainable meals.)
* Teach-In-Tool Resource Guide (Mobilize students to learn about health issues affecting the planet.)
Extra Tools to Make the Case for Eco-Intelligent Farming & Eating
* Report: Top Ten Ways to Make Organic Food Affordable
* Booklet: Answering Our Urgent Need for a Sustainable Eating Model
* Booklet: The Eco Intelligent Eating Model Overview in brief.
Your Graduation Certificate
Choose from 3 beautiful designs to honor your accomplishment. Get a personal endorsement from me (on your resume) when you speak with me on the phone, prior to completing the course, or afterwards.