Stoke Your Passion for Eco-Nutritional Living and Mentoring!
ACTIVITIES IN PART 4 INCLUDE:
• Diary of a Mad Slaughterhouse
• Dining on Nuclear Isotopes
• Philosophers, Leaders, and Everyday Citizens on Nonviolence
• Godzilla the Fast-Food Giant
• The Grocery Game
• Are You Eating Foods that Excite Your Brain Cells to Death?
• Snack Attack!
• My Feel-Good Food Diary
• Are the Fruits and Vegetables You Eat Eco-Friendly
• Are the Carbohydrates You Eat Eco-Friendly?
• Are the Fats, Oils, and Sweets You Eat Eco-Friendly?
• Are the Dairy Products You Eat Eco-Friendly?
• Are the Proteins You Eat Eco-Friendly?
• Wellness on My Plate
• The Missing Link: Hunting for Rare and Precious Vitamins and Minerals
• Super-Food Heroes for Modern Malnourishment
• Milk without the Moo: A Recipe that Honors the Cows and You!
• A Burger Without Beef Saves the World a Lot of Grief!
ACTIVITIES IN PART 4X INCLUDE:
• Relationships: The Key to Health
• How Do You Heal an eating disorder?
• Using Food and Mealtimes to Elevate Your Energy and Consciousness –
• One Bite at a Time: Where Is the Cookie of Your Childhood?
• Eating with the Seasons: A Way to Stay Balanced
• Deep Retreat (In My Garden)
• Garden of Blessings: Nurturing the Seeds of Family and Friendship
• Nature’s Eye Candy: An Invitation to Shop and Tell
• Earth Banquet: A Celebration of Culture
• Savory Safari: A Journey for Tired Taste
• Pots ‘n Pans Down Under (Finding Symbolism in Your Culinary Tools and Cultivating Gratitude for Them)
• Meals with Meaning: Learning to Cook with the Right and Left Sides of the Brain
• Rainbow Chef, Live!
• Connecting Your Taste Buds to the Cosmos
Become aware of the sustenance that is needed by plants and animals to bring health-giving food from the farm to your dining table. Become an eco-conscious eater and meal maker.
Be inspired to create a more eco-nutritional mindset and lifestyle.
Use your understanding about eco-nutritional living to encourage awareness in others whose health and well-being you care about.
top of page
bottom of page