This product is delivered to your computer after you purchase it. Please allow several minutes for the download and look for a folder titled: Ed. Product_ Parenting Book & Audio. I have divided the book and audios into easy to reference, easy to listen to segments.
We've been influenced to think that children with 'special needs' are those with disabilities. But if you think about it, many of our kids today have 'special needs.' They have special needs because they are dealing with physical illnesses, as well as mental and neurological illnesses that are increasing at an alarming rate. In my book, I invite you to join me in exploring the relationship between how we live, and how our bodies, minds, hearts, and souls respond to the way we live. You'll have the opportunty to consider the kinds of shifts we need to make in our lives for the well-being of our children and ourselves!
* Are you a parent, a teacher, educator, or counselor who cares about the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of young people?
* Are you raising (or influencing the life of) a young person who is experiencing autism spectrum, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, or energetic sensitivities?
* Do you feel that psychotropic drugs are not the best treatment for these conditions, and behavior modification therapies address only part of the issue?
* Would you welcome the support of a mentor and friend in your life who understands the connection between physical and neurological health issues and toxic exposures?
* Are you ready to explore the ways in which a clean, green lifestyle can support you and your child in feeling better and nourishing your innate eco-intelligence?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, I think you might also appreciate the invitation that this book offers you, to become an Eco-Intelligent Autism Caregiver & Lifestyle Mentor! ©