4 SEASON MAIN DISHES FOR WHOLE FOOD LOVERS
"Turn ancient grains like amaranth, buckwheat, millet, quinoa, spelt, rice,
teff, and wild rice, into everyday dining pleasures!"
This Cookbook Training Toolkit Includes: My Cookbook Chat (Video) + My "Deep-Dish" Self-Inner-view (Mini-Booklet) + 20 Recipe Demos (Video Format) + 20+ Tabletop TUTORS Infographics (Ingredients, Health, Culinary Inspiration, and Xtra Recipes.)
"Whole grains and pseudo-grains, when prepared in the traditional way (as our ancestors did), offer to be healthful and delicious additions to your diet. They are a great source of fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals, that help maintain the health of your human ecology system! When you eat meatless meals, you help to protect the planet's natural resources and reduce the effects of climate change, according to United Nations and the University of Chicago." — Candia Lea Cole
* You'll get guidance about how to cook "true grains", such as brown rice, basmati rice, millet, and spelt, as well as "pseudo-grains", such as amaranth, quinoa, teff, and wild rice, which many grain-sensitive people can tolerate.
* You'll get familiar with the delicious whole food ingredients and condiments that I keep in my pantry, and learn about eco-friendly cookware.
* You'll have the opportunity to watch my "Cookbook Chat" video (to learn about the content of my book) and hear about my some of my recipe faves.
* You'll be inspired by my mini book, a self-inner-view in which I "deep dish" about the personal and planetary health benefits of eating whole grains, and share nature's wisdom for eating whole.
Here's a sample of the recipes that I show you how to make on video. They are suitable for everyday dining as well as those special occasions! The recipes in this video package have been featured in several gourmet food and health publications.
Mexican Garden Fiesta Millet (A $1,000 prize-winning dish!)
Country Garden Millet Salad with Dill and Veggies (Great in the spring, served lightly warmed!)
Savory Millet Stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Red Sauce (My neighbor raved about this one!)
Native American Spicy Millet Stuffing (Leftover millet and wild rice from my fridge created this hearty dish)
Quinoa Parmesan with Garlicky Green Beans and Tomatoes (A savory summer potluck dish!)
Rustic Cheesy Quinoa Artichoke Bake (Mmm mmm good, comfort food! "Second helpings" anyone?)
Quinoa Tabouli Salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing (So refreshing, and the colors feed your eyes!)
Northwoods Wild Rice with Craisins and Pecans (A scrumptious holiday favorite!)
Savory, Melt in Your Mouth Wild Rice (Simple to make, and kids like it, too!)
Curried Eggplant Basmati Rice Medley (Bring the Indian cafe to your home!)
Himalayan Rice Dish with Ginger Curry Dal (Ditto!)
Macaroni Spelt with Cheddar Cheese (Spelt was used by Hildegard of Bingen to treate digestive ailments!)
Potato Salad Flavored Spelt (Sneak spelt into an old favorite)
Eggplant Amaranth Bake (If you've never tried Amaranth, you'll want to try it in this easy-bake supper dish)
Teff Pecan Squash Fritters (Healthier than frozen veggie burgers, which contain MSG excitotoxins)
Autumn Harvest Veggie Loaf (Your holiday crowd will love it!)
Veggie Stuffed Squash with Curry Butter Teff Sauce (My husband likes this one, during the winter months)
Sesame Buttered Gourmet Rice & Vegetable Dish (My first grain dish; even my meat-eating grandpa once liked it!)
Spanish Garden Rice with Tempeh 'Bacon' (Vegetable rich, glorified Spanish rice!)
My Hand-Picked Assortment of 20+ Tabletop TUTORS™ are included in this fun cooking course. Print/laminate them, and use them as educational table placemats!
* How to Create a Sacred Kitchen
* Empower Yourself in the Kitchen
* Why & How To Choose Eco-Friendly Cookware
* Eating with the Seasons - A Way to Stay Balanced
* The Yin and Yang of Healthful Eating
* Where Do The Fruits & Veggies You Eat, Come From?
* Processed Vegetable Oils - The Unappetizing Truth
* Hunting Down Healthy Fats
* Butter for Your Brain, Your Bones, and Your Gut
* Savoring the Health Benefits of Ghee
* Why to Eat Salt (The Right Kind!)
* 10 Reasons to Eat One Vegetarian Meal A Week
* Heal Your Meal with Culinary Herbs
* No If's And's or Buts...You Gotta Eat Some Nuts!
* Eat Seeds Every Day to Keep the Doc Away!
* 5 Hearty & Delicious Buckwheat Lunch & Supper Bowls
* The Legend and Lore of Amaranth
* The Legend and Lore of Teff
* The Legend and Lore of Quinoa
* 5 Delicious Gourmet Buckwheat Salad Bowls
* Lentil Buckwheat Sloppy Joes
* I'm a Health-Loving Vegetarian