PARENTING OUR 'SPECIAL NEEDS' YOUTH
THE ECO-INTELLIGENT WAY!
(Includes Book in PDF Download Format with Audio)
“In today's toxic, frenzied world, there's not a child, teenager, or young adult that doesn't have 'special needs'! The reason for this is that their most essential need, ---their need to experience wholeness and to be in a healthy relationship with themselves, others, and life, is not being met. Our children are crying out to us, to heal the planet that we have made sick, and help them to heal as well." -- Candia Lea Cole
* Are you a parent, a teacher, an educator, or counselor who cares about the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of young people?
* Are you raising (or influencing the life of) a young person who is experiencing autism spectrum, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, or energetic sensitivities?
* Do you feel that psychotropic drugs are not the best treatment for these conditions, and behavior modification therapies address only part of the issue?
* Would you welcome the support of a mentor and friend in your life who understands the connection between physical and neurological health issues and toxic exposures?
* Are you ready to explore the ways in which a clean, green, lifestyle can support you and your child in feeling better and nourishing your innate eco-intelligence?
*Do you believe that miracles can happen in your life, and in the world, when you view your concerns through the eyes of curiosity and loving acceptance?
PRAISE FOR CANDIA'S BOOK (From a world leader in future-focused, empowering approaches to educational change and leadership)
Parents: Regardless of any ‘special’ condition, challenge, or gift your child may have, you will be exposed to ‘tons’ of insights and information you never imagined existed about the relationship between how we live, how our bodies, minds, and souls respond to those conditions, and what you can constructively do about it. Reading Parenting Our ‘Special Needs’ Youth The Eco-Intelligent Way will require an open mind, an open heart, and the focus of an Olympic archer. If you don’t have all three to start with, you will when you finish reading Candia Cole’s compelling personal story and the volumes of deep wisdom she has acquired through her decades of experience as a self-healer and eco-lifestyle educator. In my world we call people like Candia a paradigm shifter because they allow you to see otherwise familiar things in an absolutely new light. Expect much of it to be unfamiliar and embrace it. Most unfamiliar things require reflection, interpretation, and further research. Candia provides you with all three! This is a special book, whose message truly opened and expanded my mind. -Dr. William G. Spady