NOT MILK...NUT MILKS!
"Prepare Delicious, Gourmet Dairy-Free Beverages in 10 Minutes!"
This Cookbook Training Toolkit Includes: My Cookbook Chat (Video) + My "Deep Dish Self-Innerview" (Mini Book) + 12 Recipe Demos (Video format) + 10 Tabletop TUTORS Infographics (Health and Culinary Inspiration).
"Many doctors and health researchers believe that drinking factory farmed dairy products may elevate the risk of developing as many of 16 different disease conditions in the human body. Could it be that the methods used to produce the milk are hurting its digestibility and nutrient availability? Nut Milks offer to be a healthy and delicious alternative to cow's milk that protect the health of cows, the environment and your body!" -Candia Lea Cole
Milk Made without a Dairy Cow?! YES! Let the Taste of Mother Nature's Orchards Romance Your Taste Buds!
If you don't drink milk because of lactose intolerance or dairy sensitivities, or....you've stopped drinking soy milk because you've heard that it's NOT what it's cracked up to be, nut milks (made from eco-friendly ingredients) offer a delicious, nutritious way to fill the gap in your diet! Served hot or chilled, nut milks are low in calories and high in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Because they're a super-rich source of essential fatty acids, they burn unwanted fat in the body and are both heart-healthy and brain-healthy! In my whole foods vegetarian cookbook, 'Not Milk...NUT MILKS!' you'll find 40 of the most original dairy-free beverages ever!
* In my cookbook package you'll learn how easy it is to prepare my four-season recipes in just ten minutes, with the aid of a seed grinder, a blender, a hand-held mesh strainer, and a stirring spoon.
* You'll discover the simple culinary formula for making a creamy, smooth-sipping nut milk, using your favorite organic nuts and seeds, as well as sunflower seed lecithin granules, flax seeds, fruits (fresh or soaked dried fruits), wholesome sweeteners, spices, natural flavorings, super foods and liquids.
* You'll get ideas for including nut milks in recipes, along with serving suggestions.
* You'll have the opportunity to watch my "Cookbook Chat" video and get a sneak peek into my book's Table of Contents and some of my recipe faves.
* You'll be inspired by my mini book, a self-inner-view in which I "deep dish" about the personal and planetary health benefits of drinking non-dairy milks and share nature's wisdom for eating whole.
Here's a sampling of the delicious recipes featured in my book that I show you how to make in my videos. The recipes in this video package have been featured in several magazine publications.
Apple Fruit Harvest Pecan Milk (Invite nature's fruit and nut tree orchards into your life!)
Mock Eggnog Cashew (A yummy holiday treat! Throw another log onto the fire!)
Minty Chocolate Pumpkinseed Milk (A chocolate-y delicious treat, with a hint of refreshing mint, that even my husband (who has a nut allergy) can enjoy!)
Apricot Orange Cashew & Almond Milk (This drink has a sunny fresh flavor and tons of Vitamin A!)
Banana Coconut Date Walnut Milk (Coconut milk and vanilla flavoring enrich the flavor of this creamy delight!)
Cranapple Orange Walnut Milk (Unique! Drink by itself, or add to an apple cake recipe)
Mellow Carob/Cacao Almond Cocoa (A healthy and delicious alternative to sugar-sweetened chocolate cow’s milk, that is rich in antioxidants!)
Banana Raisin Sunflower Seed Milk (A hearty and satisfying libido booster!)
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Milk (Tropical nuts and fruits team up in this one...)
Sweet Fruit of the Vine (Pumpkin) Pumpkinseed Milk (A nourishing fall treat, spiced with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spices)
Pure & Sweet Almond Milk (Minus the inflammatory ingredient that is added to many store brands of nut milks!)
10 Hand-Picked Tabletop TUTORS™ Infographics are included in this fun cooking course. (Post on Your Frig Door or inside of your pantry! Use as teaching aids.)
* Why Can't I Eat/Drink Dairy?
* How to Make 3 Nut Milks in 5 Easy Steps
* Hunting Down Healthy Fats
* Savoring Nature's Liquid Sweeteners
* Unearthing Nature's Dry Sugar Substitutes
* How to Make (Non Dairy) Seed Yogurt
* How to Make Non-Dairy Seed Cheese
* Use Your Meal to Heal, with Culinary Spices
* Dairy & Opiate Addiction
* Empower Yourself in the Kitchen! Adopt a Culinary Archetype!