Amazing "Done for You"
Autism Mentor Learning & Teaching Tools
"Pick and Choose the Ones that Best Resonate with Your Needs!"
100+ TABLETOP TUTORS INFOGRAPHICS COLLECTION
In my Autism Mentor Training Toolkit, you'll get access to dozens of my colorful, text-rich info-graphics, which offer to teach you (and the child, teenager, or adult in your care), about the importance of clean, green living. The graphics offer double as dining table placemats, or info-tattoos for your refrigerator door. They are a stellar alternative to full length books, and perfect for those with attention deficit issues, because they are illustrated, and they feature small, easy to digest chunks of text.
PRAISE FOR CANDIA'S TUTORS
"Candia's Tabletop TUTORS address important personal and planetary health issues. And we need them, now more than ever, to shift the educational paradigm! Our regulatory agencies are run by leaders from the industries they are supposed to regulate, so they are not able to act without bias to protect the health of our families! We need independent scientific organizations, and independent thinkers and leaders like Candia, to reset the path we are on.” -- Angela Tsiang, Parent, Homeschool Educator, Wireless Educator, Chemical and Bioengineer
TABLETOP TUTORS™ (Sample Topics Featured on Graphics)
* Parent Support: Explore the holistic approach for addressing autism. Learn about the different faces of autism and the positive traits linked with it. Discover the connection between the autistic brain and a highly intelligent mammal. Teach others what not to say to you about your child. Help your child to get grounded.
*Autism Triggers: Explore the role that toxins play in creating autism, including dirty genes, environmental toxins, pesticides and herbicides, heavy metals (vaccines), mold, wi-fi, and EMF's. Learn how these toxins and stressors lay a foundation for bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitical infections to throve. Get a handle on how gut dysbiosis impacts health.
* Environmental Medicine & Drugless Health Care: Understand the ways in which functional medicine doctors are treating complex health problems, including autism. Explore a time-tested vaccine alternative. Learn how CBD can help kids on the spectrum.
* Clean, Green Lifestyle: Lighten your ecological footprint. Learn why to avoid exposure to cell phones, Wi-Fi, and 5G towers. Understand the problems related to your use of toxic personal care products and lifestyle products. Learn why to adopt clean, green lifestyle products.
* Toxic Food Additives: Learn about the health problems that MSG, fake sweeteners, fake fats, and fake colors create within the human ecology system.
* Explore Anti-Nutrients: Learn about plant and animal based compounds such as lectins, salicylates, phenols, opioids, oxalates, and glutamates, which some children are sensitive to, and would be better off reducing or removing from their diet.
* Food Elimination Diets: Learn why to reduce and/or phase out foods from your child's diet such as processed sugar, genetically engineered dairy products, processed vegetable oils, processed soy products, wheat (think glyphosate), gluten containing products.
* Whole Foods Nutrition: Meet the Eco-Intelligent Eating Model. Learn about the wide variety of both plant and animal foods (mentioned in the eating model) that it promotes. Discover how fruits, vegetables, select pseudo-grains, nuts, seeds, certain types of oils, and organically raised animal foods can enhance your child's health.
* Custom Diets: Explore the GAP's diet, as well as the Paleo diet and the Vegetarian diet. Discover the value of eating in balance with the seasons. Learn about the physical reasons for picky eating, and even the mental and spiritual reasons.
* Eco-Friendly Kitchen: Create a peaceful, decluttered, autism friendly kitchen. Learn how to replace non-toxic cookware with healthy, eco-conscious cookware. Empower yourself in your kitchen; adopt an archetype to support your efforts. Create therapeutic color meals.
Healing OCD The Eco-Intelligent Way - A Mother & Son’s Learning Journey
In my podcast, you're invited to "listen in" on a conversation between me and my grown son, as we trace the origins of OCD in his young life. You'll discover how I have been influencing him over the years, to eat whole foods, and use nutritional supplements to support his health. This podcast is also suitable for those who are dealing with ADD, anxiety, brain fog, learning challenges, and concentration issues.
15 PDF LEARNING SUPPLEMENTS
These learning aids underscore many of the ideas that my son and I speak about in the podcast. Doctors and researchers weigh in on the toxins that harm the brain-gut connection, such as heavy metals, (vaccines), glyphosate, and mold. I also provide you with a quiz that will help you to identify toxins in your home and work environment, and I offer you some practical and fun ideas for making organics more affordable!
* Screening for Neurological Conditions
* Vaccine Checklist (Bring to Your Doctor's Office)
* Eco-Health Quiz: Identifying the Toxins that Are Robbing Your Health Blind
* Special Report: The Dangers of Glyphosate
* Booklet: 10 Ways to Make Organic Food Affordable!
200 AUTISM/FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES
(Graphic Tabletop TUTOR format & Video format)
My recipes will support you and your family in being healthy, while meeting the demands of raising your child, teenager, or young adult. Food Preparation is the most important life-long survival skill you can offer your child. Many youth on the spectrum find cooking to be an enjoyable, confidence building activity, so don't hesitate to be a role model for them!
* Rainbow fruit & vegetable smoothies
* Creamy, smooth sipping nut milks
* Wheat free cereals and pancakes
* Wheat free muffins (savory & sweet)
* No-bake nut/fruit confections & energy bars
* Nut & seed cheeses & yogurt
* Sprouts & salad bowls
* Wheat free pizzas & pastas
* Simple soups, WF GF sandwiches and breads
* Veggie burgers & Sloppy Joe's
* Sweet snacks & savory snacks
* Sodas & Popcorn
* Puddings, pies & frosty creams
* Wheat free brownies & cookies
YOUR GRADUATION CERTIFICATE
This course includes a beautiful certificate that spells out the empowering journey of an Eco-Intelligent Autism Mentor. Suitable for framing! Not featured, here.