Autism Made Easier with Tabletop TUTORS
100+ TABLETOP TUTORS INFOGRAPHICS COLLECTION
You'll get access to dozens of my colorful, text-rich info-graphics, which offer to teach you, your husband, your colleagues, and those impacted by the autism spectrum, about the importance of clean, green living. The graphics offer double as dining table placemats, or info-tattoos for your refrigerator door. They are a stellar alternative to full-length books, and perfect for those with attention deficit issues because they are illustrated and feature small, easy-to-digest chunks of text.
PRAISE FOR CANDIA'S TUTORS
"Candia's Tabletop TUTORS address important personal and planetary health issues. And we need them, now more than ever, to shift the educational paradigm! Our regulatory agencies are run by leaders from the industries they are supposed to regulate, so they are not able to act without bias to protect the health of our families! We need independent scientific organizations, and independent thinkers and leaders like Candia, to reset the path we are on.” -- Angela Tsiang, Parent, Homeschool Educator, Wireless Educator, Chemical and Bioengineer
TABLETOP TUTORS™ (Sample Topics Featured on Graphics)
* Parent Support: Explore the holistic approach for addressing autism. Learn about the different faces of autism and the positive traits linked with it. Discover the connection between the autistic brain and a highly intelligent mammal. Teach others what not to say to you about your child. Help your child to get grounded.
*Autism Triggers: Explore the role that toxins play in creating autism, including dirty genes, environmental toxins, pesticides and herbicides, heavy metals (vaccines), mold, wi-fi, and EMF's. Learn how these toxins and stressors lay a foundation for bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitical infections to throve. Get a handle on how gut dysbiosis impacts health.
* Environmental Medicine & Drugless Health Care: Understand the ways in which functional medicine doctors are treating complex health problems, including autism. Explore a time-tested vaccine alternative. Learn how CBD can help kids on the spectrum.
* Clean, Green Lifestyle: Lighten your ecological footprint. Learn why to avoid exposure to cell phones, Wi-Fi, and 5G towers. Understand the problems related to your use of toxic personal care products and lifestyle products. Learn why to adopt clean, green lifestyle products.
* Toxic Food Additives: Learn about the health problems that MSG, fake sweeteners, fake fats, and fake colors create within the human ecology system.
* Explore Anti-Nutrients: Learn about plant and animal based compounds such as lectins, salicylates, phenols, opioids, oxalates, and glutamates, which some children are sensitive to, and would be better off reducing or removing from their diet.
* Food Elimination Diets: Learn why to reduce and/or phase out foods from your child's diet such as processed sugar, genetically engineered dairy products, processed vegetable oils, processed soy products, wheat (think glyphosate), gluten containing products.
* Whole Foods Nutrition: Meet the Eco-Intelligent Eating Model. Learn about the wide variety of both plant and animal foods (mentioned in the eating model) that it promotes. Discover how fruits, vegetables, select pseudo-grains, nuts, seeds, certain types of oils, and organically raised animal foods can enhance your child's health.
* Custom Diets: Explore the GAP's diet, as well as the Paleo diet and the Vegetarian diet. Discover the value of eating in balance with the seasons. Learn about the physical reasons for picky eating, and even the mental and spiritual reasons.
* Eco-Friendly Kitchen: Create a peaceful, decluttered, autism friendly kitchen. Learn how to replace non-toxic cookware with healthy, eco-conscious cookware. Empower yourself in your kitchen; adopt an archetype to support your efforts. Create therapeutic color meals.
Nourishing Neurodiversity Recipe Bundle
Healing OCD (an Autism Sub-set) The Eco-Intelligent Way - A Mother & Son’s Learning Journey
In my podcast, you're invited to "listen in" on a conversation between me and my grown son, as we trace the origins of OCD in his young life. You'll discover how I have been influencing him over the years, to eat whole foods, and use nutritional supplements to support his health. This podcast is also suitable for those who are dealing with ADD, anxiety, brain fog, learning challenges, and concentration issues.
AUTISM/FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPE BUNDLE
Bowls & Salads
Chick Nuggets, Wraps, Fritters
Dessert Puddings, Frosty No-Dairy Creams
No Bake Energy Bars & Confections
Nut Milks & Smoothies
Savory & Sweet Snacks
Soups, Stews, Savory Muffins
Veggie Dips, Seed Cheese WF Crackers
WF Bread, Sandwiches, Pizza and Pasta
WF Breakfast Cereals
YOUR GRADUATION CERTIFICATE
Complete all sections of the course, and receive a beautiful certificate that spells out the empowering journey of an Eco-Intelligent Autism Mentor. Suitable for framing! Not featured, here.