Amazing "Done for You" Self-Help Tools
"Pick and Choose the Ones that Best Resonate with Your Needs!"
115 Tabletop TUTORS™ Info-graphics
These colorful, text-rich info-graphics (which offer to double as dining table placemats or tattoos for your refrigerator door, give you an easy and memorable way to learn about and teach those whose health you care about, the value and necessity of creating a clean, green lifestyle.
Tabletop TUTORS™ Sample Topics
* Parent Support (Understand what autism is and isn’t, develop a holistic view of it., find experts to help you, do a self-care inventory, explore the faces of autism, explore the hidden gifts in it, discover the connection between the autistic brain and the brain of one of nature’s most intelligent mammals.)
*Environmental triggers that contribute to autism (Explore dirty genes, environmental toxins, vaccines, heavy metals, bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitical infections, gut dysbiosis, and more).
* Environmental Medicine (Understand the ways in which functional medicine doctors are treating complex health problems, explore a time tested vaccine alternative, learn about managing anxiety with CBD).
* Clean up your family’s lifestyle (Create clean air and water, limit EMF and cell phone radiation, learn about the difference between clean and toxic personal care products and lifestyle products, practice nature centric activities that nurture health and lighten your ecological footprint).
* Understand the impact of food additives on your child’s health (Fake sweeteners, fake fats, fake colors, anti-nutrients, salicylates, phenols, opioids, and glutamates).
* What foods to eliminate from your child’s diet (Understand why to omit sugar, dairy, processed oils. soy, wheat,. gluten, GMO’s and glyphosate).
* Eco-Intelligent Eating Model + Food Groups (Learn about nature’s traditional whole foods and their healing benefits).
* Custom Diets: (Explore paleo and vegetarian diets, know the value of seasonal eating, understand the underlying needs of picky eaters).
* Eco-Friendly Kitchen (Create a sacred kitchen, use non-toxic cookware, empower yourself in the kitchen, and create therapeutic meals).
Healing OCD The Eco-Intelligent Way - A Mother & Son’s Learning Journey
In my podcast you're invited to "listen in" on an intimate conversation between me and my son, as we trace the manifestation of his OCD symptoms. Discover how we've been using whole foods, nutritional supplements, and traditional drug-less remedies to support his wellness. Is OCD curable? Some doctors of traditional medicine say they have a cure.
15 Learning Supplements (To Support Podcast Teachings)
These learning aids underscore many of the ideas that my son and I spoke about in the podcast. Some of the contributions (written by doctors and researchers) will deepen your understanding about the kinds of things that have the potential to impact your child's neurological health adversely, and prepare you to be more proactive in determining your child's course of treatment. A sampling of the reports that I've included are:
* Screening for Neurological Conditions
* Vaccine Checklist (Hold your doctor accountable!)
* Eco-Health Quiz: Identifying the Toxins that Are Robbing Your Health Blind
* Special Report: The Dangers of Glyphosate
* Booklet: 10 Ways to Make Organic Food Affordable!
* Food for Thought: Are You A Supportive Parent (vs. a 'Helicopter Parent')?
Autism Friendly, Family Friendly Recipes in print, graphic, and video formats.
Many youth on the spectrum find activities like cooking to be enjoyable. Use my recipes to be a great role model for your child in the kitchen!
* Rainbow colored fruit & vegetable smoothies
* Creamy smooth sipping nut milks
* No-bake treats
* Wheat free bread and cookies
* Soups and WF GF sandwiches
* Simple main dishes.
BONUS: Get info about dietary experts who specialize in bio-individual nutrition counseling.
Community Support (Blogs, Activism & Bonuses)
Are you seeking community support from others who are exploring the path that leads to mental health awareness? Are you looking for a humanitarian project to be affiliated with or to support through volunteering? Here, you’ll find stories (written by moms and high functioning young adults) that are experiencing the autism journey firsthand. Learn how they are finding love and humor in their situations, and teaching the world how to deal with their differences. Discover the efforts being made within the global community to support, honor, heal, and celebrate people (who live) on the autism spectrum, and on the perimeters of it!
Your Graduation Certificate
This course includes a beautiful certificate that spells out the journey of an Eco-Intelligent Autism Mentor. Suitable for framing!