Stoke Your Passion for Eco-Conscious Living and Mentoring!
ACTIVITIES IN PART 1 INCLUDE:
• Take the Climate Reality Quiz
• How Big Is Your Ecological Footprint?
• The Heat is On (Examining the Relationship between Global Warming and Our Food Choices)
• Why Do Humans Eat in Such a Complicated Way?
• Exploring the Hi-story My Food Choices Are Making
• Fewer People, More Habitats
• Is Water the New Oil?
• Is Vampire Power Sucking Our Global Energy Supply Dry?
• Moving to Sweden, a Place That Is Enhancing Its Immunity to the Condition Known as Affluenza
• 40 MPG or 20 MPG: What Does Your Car Say About Your Relationship with
• the Road and the Natural Environment?
• If Suffering is the Teacher, what is the Lesson?
• Letter to the Water, Letter to the Land
• Tears from the Rainforest, Cries from the Prairies
• How Will You Help to Create the New American Dream?
ACTIVITIES IN PART 1X INCLUDE: 1X Include:
• Do You Suffer from Affluenza?
• Is the Bane of Your Eco-Existence an Unhealthy Lifestyle?
• The Life You Were Born to Live, versus the Lifestyle that You’ve Been Socially Conditioned to Want
• Is Our Culture Creative Enough to Birth a New Earth?
• To Whom Do We Give Our Free Will as Consumers?
• Would You Like to Be a Lohasian?
• Consumer Co-Dependent, or Consumer Independent?
• Living Deliberately to Create an Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
• Exploring a Process for Clearing Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
* Thrifty is Nifty: Regaining a Sense of Frugality
• Reducing Food Packaging: You Can Make a Difference!
• Are You Ready to Stop Dressing in Toxic Clothing Whose Production Isn’t Eco-Conscious?
• Where Do the Clothes on Your Back Come From?
• My World Montage
• What Is Your Heart’s Desire?
Become aware of how your beliefs, actions, and lifestyle choices impact your health and the planet's health.
Be inspired to create a more eco-conscious mindset and lifestyle.
Use your own understanding of eco-conscious living to encourage eco-conscious awareness in others whose health and well-being you care about.
top of page
bottom of page